Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Let me try to catch you up.....

The 26th was our three year mark! Hooray for love!James really wanted to go play miniature golf, and it was so nice out that day.
Oh, and hella windy I might add.

Hole in one!!!!!!!
It was still crazy windy.


This is what a not hole in one looks like.
Callie being a ham.



James had a Christmas theme going; green club with a red ball.
Check out this cave golf magic! Prepare yourself....


This hole was fun because you had to hit the ball super hard to get it over.
Did I mention it was hella windy!??!

James is supervising Callie's math...
Double checking. Callie was won followed by James and I was the bronze winner.
(But I did get two sweet holes in one!)
James looking devilishly handsome at my company Christmas party!

This is one of the plushes that I designed for target.
He is a gift card holder. His name is Fatty McPenguin.
I went back to Target to pick up some more, but they were sold out. So I was bummed I didnt get a couple more, but it made me feel great that they went fast.

Here is the drawing for Fattie. He turned out super cute!! I love his 'Fargo' style hat.




1 comment:

kingdomforavoice said...

Short sleeves in December?