Friday, June 11, 2010

My Largest Painting On Canvas

I started it last nite. Primed the canvas with Gesso in a motherfucking can. Magic. If I could make that can a bff bracelet I would. The canvas is 48" x 36". Gallery wrapped on the sides. It is a gorgeous canvas.
Im not quite sure Sophie thinks that this is a big deal, it kind of is, and kind of isnt.

Woman relaxed-rough sketch
Ten minutes or so into the painting...you can see the reference image. This painting was at an art show in OKC, but they wanted thousands for it. Pfffft that. Ill just paint my own. ;)
Gorgeous paint.
She's getting there.



About 2 am I decided to throw in the towel and start winding it down. It felt so good to just paint again. Lately watercolors, charcoal and oil pastels have taken over lately. 


No comments: