Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cardionology!

Collectors Cardinology Vinyl

Cardinology, the Cardinal’s latest collection of all-new studio material.

This first run of Cardinology will be pressed on translucent red vinyl. Leah Hayes gives an incredible aesthetic to the packaging art as well as an included Lyrics/Comic Book. Her artwork will only be used in this first vinyl pressing. This release will also include a Bonus 7" and digital download code (download US only).

Street Date October 28th - Will Ship Early November

Now I have to get a record player....
I ordered the incredible red vinyl Cardionology (!!!)
I cant wait.

I want it now!


Luckily I didn't screw myself out of the limited run of Cardionology like I did on Ryan's Infinity Blues hardcover signed goodness.
*deep sigh*

Sometimes being a responsible adult has its faults.

Why was I in such a hurry to grow up again?

Back to Cardionology....
I cant wait to hear the wonderful sounds through a record player.
Its going to be magick.

Ryan's face is exactly what mine looks like while I am at home.
Eagerly awaiting its arrival.

No comments: