Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Croquet!

The best croquet goes on at nite. Tiki torches, mag flash light and a latern. I think we are ready to rock.
Preparing the slaughter grounds for our croquet match.
Callie goes first. We have a theory going that if you set the course then you have an advantage to win.
James went second.
Like our yard decor? Like that rusty bird bath with a broken squirrel in it that the previous renter gave us?
Here I am representin a bad ass hoodie....and looking a little deranged.
I am starting to think I was flim flammed....my mallet kept falling apart...
Nite rules. My hit totally counts! Woot!
James is wearing really nice dress shoe loafters and pajama pants. It was cracking me up the whole time.
My best friend is pigeon-toed. Just like my favorite singer.

Things weren't looking up for me on this game. Making a solid point on the advantage of Callie setting up the wickets.flim flammed. again!
Callie's victory stance.
All in all a good evening. Despite the loss.

1 comment:

kingdomforavoice said...

One of the greatest sweatshirt designs of all time.