Friday, November 21, 2008

Random Things.....

Sondre Lerche's Phantom Punch is such a good album.
I try not to listen to it all day but I find myself giving in to the fight and listening to it over and over.....in the car, at work, at home while I cook. I may have a Lerche problem.

SondreLerche.com explains why this album is so great:
On Phantom Punch Sondre Lerche & The Faces Down deliver music brimming over with unrestrained youthful energy. 11 powerful tracks, several recorded live in only one take, don’t forsake Lerche’s well renowned melodic gifts, but its concise solos and vigorous ensemble playing show us a band at the top of their game. “These songs are cut to the bone, not a second longer than they have to be,” Lerche explains. “And I didn’t want to be subtle this time around, I wanted every song to jump out of the speakers – punchy, concise pop songs, played with restless spirit.”

I haven't smoked in 58 days. It has been a real struggle, and don't get me wrong it was the right choice to make, seeing how i was so sick with bronchitis and all that hot noise. Each day does really get better. I was afraid I would turn into a hateful moody monster after I quit...
But things are good. Cold turkey is the way to go.
Going to be a busy weekend. Getting ready for turkey day, cleaning, mini golfing (great photos are to be had-I'm sure of it), painting all that good stuff.

No comments: